Earn Your Turns!
Black Mountain is now allowing uphill travel during operating hours. You can travel up hill with a season's pass, a regular lift ticket, or a special uphill-only pass, available at the ticket desk.
- Please remember as an uphill user, you are the guest of Black Mountain and must agree to the terms, conditions, acknowledgement of risk (RSA 225A:3) and release of liability.
- Call the resort first if you encounter any problems or need assistance, 603-383-4490.
- Access is at your own risk.
- Uphill travel is only permitted on open trails, it is the traveler’s obligation to check the snow report and know what trails are open.
- A season pass, lift ticket or uphill ticket is required to access trails.
- Skis with skins, snowshoes or split board are required.
- Uphill travel is only permitted during operating hours.
- Travel on the best side of the trail to be seen by downhill skiers, snowboarders, snow groomers and snowmakers on snowmobiles.
- Travel single file on the edge of the trail.
- Do not stop at high traffic areas.
- No sleds, tubes, saucers, snowmobiles or fat tire bikers.
- Yield to downhill traffic. Downhill traffic has right of way.
- Stay off trails being groomed.
- Stay off trails with snowmaking operating.
- Dogs/pets are not permitted on the mountain at any time.
- Ski Patrol has the right to adjust uphill access as conditions & Business volume change.